[Sticky] Block Society's Forum Rules
Inappropriate conduct is any conduct deemed by Block Society to be harmful to the online community at the Forums, including not limited to the following:
* Posting any content deemed by us to be obscene, sexually explicit, vulgar, threatening, harassing, or abusive;
* Posting content containing nudity or violence;
* Posting content that is in violation of any federal or state securities laws;
* Soliciting personal information from anyone under 18 years of age;
* Providing a hyperlink to any website containing nudity or violence;
* Soliciting or promoting any criminal activity;
* Posting content which promotes hatred of any race, ethnicity, sex, gender, or religion;
* Transmitting unsolicited emails to Block Society or any member;
* Impersonating any person or entity;
* Posting advertisements or any other form of commercial solicitation without express authorization from Block Society;
* Infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, patent, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights;
* Posting any defamatory or otherwise false information; and
* Posting or transmitting computer viruses or any other malicious software.
We assume no responsibility to monitor the Forums but may do so at our discretion. Hyperlinked Websites The Forums may contain hyperlinks to other websites. If you leave the Forums via a hyperlink, you do so at your own risk. Block Society does not investigate the accuracy of content posted on such hyperlinked websites, nor monitor them in any way. You should take precautionary steps to ensure that you are protected from harmful viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other malicious software that may be contained in such hyperlinked websites. Content Posted By Members By posting content on the Forums you warrant that you are the creator and owner of the posted content, or that you have obtained prior written consent to post said content from a third party owner. When posting content originating from any third party, you agree to conspicuously post the name of said third party adjacent to said posted content. By posting content on the Forums, you also grant, and warrant that you have the authority to grant, Block Society a limited license to display, reproduce, modify, and use any text, image, video, music, or any other content that you post on the Forums. Procedure for Notifying Block Society of Copyright Infringement Those who believe that their copyrighted work has been infringed or are aware of other infringing material, should contact Block Society at the address listed below and provide us with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Information describing where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Forums.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you that the above information in your notification is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The foregoing information may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to our principal business office at 2928 Monogram Ave., c/o Jeremy Horton, Long Beach, CA 90816. Disclaimers THE FORUMS ARE PROVIDED BY BLOCK SOCIETY ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. BLOCK SOCIETY MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT APPEARING ON THE FORUMS OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. BLOCK SOCIETY DOES NOT ENDORSE THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE FORUMS. BLOCK SOCIETY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE DOWNLOADING OF SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS BY ANY USER OF THE FORUMS. BLOCK SOCIETY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO ANY COMPUTER OR ONLINE SYSTEM RESULTING FROM USE OF THE FORUMS. Limitation on Liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BLOCK SOCIETY, NOR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTION RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE FORUMS OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL BLOCK SOCIETY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT EXCEEDING THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO BLOCK SOCIETY. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Block Society, its members, managers, agents, and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from your use of the Forums. Agreement