Not using Coinbase anymore!  

RSS

Stephen, COO/Lead Analyst
(@stephen-harano)
Registered Investment Advisor Representative Admin
Academy of Technical Analysis: Level 9
03/03/2019 11:20 am  

and this is why!

https://blocksociety.net/coinbase-acquires-neutrino-a-company-with-deep-ties-to-spyware-free/

stephen@blocksociety.net

Lorin Knudson
(@lcknudson)
New Member Registered
16/03/2019 9:11 am  

Do you have exchanges that you prefer, and why? 

Some background. I tried to get a Coinbase Pro account but they denied me an account and would not respond to my inquiries as to why. I currently am familiar with Binance, but I don't like that I don't have a good option to USD through Binance, I'm not big into "stable coins, like Tether", I might just need more education. I have a Kraken account and have had no issues, and I am in process of trying to get a Gemini account. 

In starting to go through some of Block Society's content I can see how Binance is very useful from the API side. 

ReplyQuote
Stephen, COO/Lead Analyst
(@stephen-harano)
Registered Investment Advisor Representative Admin
Academy of Technical Analysis: Level 9
16/03/2019 12:31 pm  

I do like Gemini. They are safe, secure, and the fees are reasonable. 

Like you, i'm not a fan of stable coins at all. I try to let my money work for me instead of being stuck in a stable coin. as i'm sure you know, there are plenty projects out there that run counter-trend to BTC. once you figure out which ones those are, you can always hedge against BTC with them -- look at BNB for example. very nice Elliott wave structure in the opposite direction as BTC. 

stephen@blocksociety.net

ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu
Support

Working

Please Login or Register