Thanks, Welcome & Where to Find Us  

RSS

Lyndon "The Crypto Bully" Morgan II
(@thecryptobully)
New Member Moderator
Academy of Technical Analysis: Intermediate Student
May 28, 2019 6:07 pm  

Hey everyone! I am very excited and happy to be a part of Block Society thanks to Jeremy and Stephen. It's been nothing but great vibes since our podcast interview, and I couldn't be more appreciative of all the hard work their team has put in to make this community possible. I'm also loving the ATA at the moment and the quality of knowledge Block Society offers. I look forward to getting as high up into the ATA ranks as possible! 😀 🍾  

With that being said, Jeremy and Stephen have been official guests on The Crypto Legends YouTube Live Stream and are often regulars as well. We have live streams typically every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10 pm CST.  Feel free to come through and hang out with us and 9 times out of 10 you'll hear me mention Block Society in some way, shape or form because of how awesome it is. 😆 👍  Clicking here will take you to our official website which will debut everywhere you can find Crypto Legends!

Thanks, everyone!

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago 3 times by Lyndon "The Crypto Bully" Morgan II

Stephen, COO/Lead Analyst
(@stephen-harano)
Registered Investment Advisor Representative Admin
Academy of Technical Analysis: Level 9
May 28, 2019 6:14 pm  

Glad to have you with us!! cant wait to watch you grow. let us know if there's anything we can do to help. 

stephen@blocksociety.net

Share:
Close Menu
Support

Working

Please Login or Register