Automating your tra...

Automating your trades  

RSS

Stephen, COO/Lead Analyst
(@stephen-harano)
Registered Investment Advisor Representative Admin
Academy of Technical Analysis: Level 7
March 21, 2019 8:04 am  

let's talk about your experiences with automation software like Coinigy, 3Commas, or even Exchange Valet. 

Pros?

Cons?

thoughts? 

stephen@blocksociety.net

Lorin Knudson
(@lcknudson)
New Member Registered
April 9, 2019 6:25 am  

I've been using Coinigy and Exchange Valet, but only for a short period of time (basically since I joined Block Society). I expect to try 3Commas at some point. 

Coinigy Pros: Accept Visa payment, lots of exchange options. Can have multiple accounts hooked up (for example two Binance Accounts), and toggle between them. The charting is an API from Trading View

Coinigy Cons: Limited to 25 "Coinigy Side" Stop Loss orders. You can place unlimited exchange side, but that ties up your funds. The API for Coinigy seems to struggle more than Exchange Valet on a "fast wick" and certain orders have failed for me due to how quickly the candle moved. The notifications for an executed trades seem slow, mine come in days after the trade executes. 

Exchange Valet Pros: Unlimited orders that don't impact your funds. Setting up your whole trade in one screen (for three tiers). You can setup you entry, stop loss, and three trades in one spot. You can pay with Crypto. If you set up the trade with their tool, it will track your position (I really like that). Quick notifications for an executed trade, I use the telegram bot. 

Exchange Valet Cons: You can only pay with crypto. They only support two exchanges, Binance and Bittrex. 

Overall I would say I like Exchange Valet better at this point, but it has been a little harder for me to learn. 

ReplyQuote
Stephen, COO/Lead Analyst
(@stephen-harano)
Registered Investment Advisor Representative Admin
Academy of Technical Analysis: Level 7
April 9, 2019 9:37 am  

Thanks Lorin! that's great input. We have also been looking in to Exchange Valet. They are also working on a real time solution to combat the fast wick issue. I'm sure once that goes into effect, Exchange Valet will be the automated program of choice. 

stephen@blocksociety.net

ReplyQuote
Share:
Close Menu
Support

Working

Please Login or Register