The majority of the Content provided in connection with the Site Services is Block Society’s property and is protected by applicable copyright law. Block Society grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive and nontransferable right to view, store, bookmark, download, copy, and print pages that may include Content from the Site for your personal and non-commercial use only. Unless you receive our express written permission in advance, you may not exploit any of the Site Services or Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, or post it on another website. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit the Content in any manner without our express written consent. You agree that you will not use the Content for any unlawful purpose. You further agree to comply with all our reasonable written requests intended to protect the Content and Block Society’s rights in the Content and Site Services.
If you link other websites to this Site, you may not imply or suggest that Block Society has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites and you may not display this Site as “Framed” within another website.
- Prohibited Uses of the Site and Content. Block Society does not grant, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use Content on this Site other than those set forth above, and you shall not make any other use of such Content without Block Society’s express written permission.
You may not:
- Interfere with the functioning of the Site or otherwise restrict or inhibit any others from using the Site.
- If you download any pages from the Site, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any Content.
- You may not alter or modify the Content in any of your personal copies.
- You may not (and may not encourage or assist others to) violate any law, regulation, rule, or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this Site or use or gain access to the identities, information, or computers of others through this Site.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, or similar system interference through this Site.
- You may not post or transmit unlawful materials, email, or information.
- You may not post or transmit harassing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, scandalous, or abusive materials, email, or information;
- You may not post or transmit materials that would give rise to liability under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- You may not include any inappropriate third party advertising.
- You may not use the Site Services or Content to commit fraud or engage in other misleading or deceptive activities.
- No Offers or Personalized Advice. This Site is for informational and educational purposes only. Under no circumstances should any Content presented on the Site be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, cryptocurrencies, financial instruments, investments, or other services. This Site does not provide specific investing advice to any individual viewing the Content and does not represent that the cryptocurrencies or services described on the Site are suitable for any specific investor. Investors should always rely on multiple sources in the process of making a fully informed investment decision.
Block Society also cannot guarantee or certify the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the Content made available through the Site. All such information is provided “as-is” and “as-available.” You agree that Block Society shall not be liable in any way for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the Information, or for any decision made or action taken by you relying upon the Content. You further agree that Block Society will not be liable in any way for the interruption of any data, information, or other aspect of the Content.
- Alerts. Block Society may send email notices about investment markets or particular cryptocurrencies that we believe will be of interest to you (“Alerts”), should you decide to sign up for such Alerts. Your subscription or use of any Alert will serve as an acknowledgement that you have read and understood these applicable limitations and conditions. Block Society does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information available through Alerts. Reliability of your receipt of Alerts and their timeliness will also depend on factors outside of our control, including Internet, email, and cellular service availability and transmission capabilities. Alerts are not offers to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any particular cryptocurrency. Any investment decision you make on the basis of Alerts is your sole responsibility. Alerts are sent through unencrypted email or via text message, and Block Society is not liable for any unauthorized use or interception, or charges associated with such transmissions. If you subscribe to Alerts, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this notification.
- Investment Performance. Block Society is not representing that any investment will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those achieved in the past, or that significant losses will be avoided. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The Site contains forward-looking statements, which reflect Block Society’s current views with respect to, among other things, the operations and performance of certain cryptocurrencies. Forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. Block Society has no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise. Further, the investments and strategies discussed in the Content may not be suitable for all investors and are not obligations of Block Society or guaranteed by Block Society. Decisions based on the Content and the Site are the sole responsibility of the member.
- International Use. The Content provided in or accessible through the Site is meant for residents of the United States and is not intended for use by any person in any jurisdiction or country where such use would be contrary to law or regulation which would subject Block Society to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Block Society cannot guarantee that the Site or the Content may be available or appropriate for use in all jurisdictions or by all users, or that access by any user in any place is not illegal or prohibited. Users who access the Site from international locations do so at their own risk and subject to the laws of any applicable jurisdictions.
- Linked Sites. Block Society does not and cannot review or monitor all third party websites that may link to the Site and is not responsible for the Content of any such websites. Block Society may, from time to time, provide links to other third party websites for the convenience of its members. The inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement, representation, or warranty by Block Society with respect to any linked websites or the information, products, or services contained or accessible therein. Block Society therefore DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE POLICIES AND PRACTICES OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES HYPERLINKED FROM THE SITE.
- Passwords. Members who have access to the password-protected portions of the Site are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their own account information, member names, passwords, and/or security questions and answers that they may use to access protected areas on the Site. Members who lose their password should notify Block Society technical support immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password. You are responsible for all activities through and under your member account.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. ALTHOUGH BLOCK SOCIETY USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE INFORMATION THIS SITE, ERRORS AND OMISSIONS MAY STILL OCCUR. THE ELECTRONIC SERVICES AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE THEREFORE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. BLOCK SOCIETY DISCLAIMs ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. USE OF OUR SERVICES, SITE, AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, SITE AND CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PLATFORM, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITEWILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SITE AND CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, QUALITY, RELIABILITY, SECURITY, APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR TASK OR APPLICATION, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF OUR OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER.
- Arbitration. With respect to arbitration agreements:
- Arbitration is final and binding on the parties;
- In arbitration, the parties waive their right to seek remedies in court, including the right to a trial by jury;
- Pre-arbitration discovery is generally more limited and different than that available in court proceedings; and
- An arbitrator’s award is not required to include factual findings or legal reasonings and any party’s right to appeal or to seek reconsideration or modification of such awards is strictly limited.
Any arbitration conducted pursuant to this section will take place in Los Angeles, California. Arbitration shall be initiated by filing a demand for arbitration with one of the organizations specified above. Any award the arbitrator makes will be final, and judgment on it may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This arbitration agreement shall be enforced and interpreted exclusively in accordance with applicable federal law, including the Federal Arbitration Act. Any costs, fees or taxes involved in enforcing the award shall be fully assessed against and paid by the party resisting enforcement of said award.
- Limitation of Liability and Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLOCK SOCIETY BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS, OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ACCESS, USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF A MEMBER OR USER ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES, AND DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE, INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE CONTENT OR FOR OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT. AS A CONDITION TO ACCESSING OR RECEIVING THE CONTENT AND USING THE SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO WAIVE ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST BLOCK SOCIETY OR ANY OTHER PERSON INVOLVED IN TRANSMITTING ANY INFORMATION WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN PROVIDING THE SITE AND CONTENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG IMPLIED WARRANTIES LAST, THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- No Liability for Events Outside Block Society’s Control. Block Society will not be liable for any loss that results from a cause outside its control, including but not limited to: (1) failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines; (2) cellular or other connection problems; (3) bugs, errors, configuration problems, or hardware and software incompatibility; (4) failure or unavailability of Internet access; (5) problems with Internet service providers or other equipment or services relating to your personal computer or network; (6) problems with data transmission facilities; or (7) unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, labor disputes, or acts of God. Block Society is also not responsible for any damage to your computer, software, modem, cellular device, wireless device, or any other property resulting in any way from your use of the Site and Content.
- Copyright. All Content on the Site is subject to copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights and laws. No part of this Site or Content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage or retrieval system, without Block Society’s express written consent.
- Data Transmission. You acknowledge that data, including e-mail, electronic communications and personal financial data, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated between you and us, or third party vendors such as PayPal, when using the Internet, other network communications facilities, telephone or any other electronic means. You agree to use software produced by third parties, including, but not limited to, “browser” software that supports a data security protocol compatible with the protocol used by Block Society. Until Block Society notifies you otherwise, you agree to use software that supports the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol or other protocols accepted by us and follow our log-on procedures. You acknowledge that Block Society is not responsible for notifying you of any upgrades, fixes or enhancements to any such software or for any compromise of data transmitted across computer networks or telecommunications facilities, including, but not limited to, the Internet.
- Complaints, Comments, and Suggestions. Block Society strives to give its members optimal service. If you have a complaint, comment, or suggestion, please contact us at Stephen@blocksociety.net. Please provide us with your contact information, and details and the reason behind your complaint, comment, or suggestion.